вторник, 13 января 2015 г.

”My alien friend”


Few years ago we went to our friend’s house in the village and stayed there for two weeks. It was summer we were on vacation. All day long we were running around the village , climbing the trees and having a great time.One evening we were sitting in a balcony and having tea I saw shadows behind the tree in front of me.I got up and went after the shadow , then I heard someone talking to me , asking me questions. There was a shadow of a little boy standing in front f me and talking to me. Me and my friend shadow became good friends . I would go down next to the tree every evening and we used to chat about long hours together. And since then my freind comes visits me once in while. There are lot of interesting things my friend told me. But I can’t tell you because it’s our secret!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий